Disposable Mask Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester is used to measure the penetration resistance of daily protective masks such as medical surgical masks, disposable masks, and civilian masks against synthetic blood splashes, and to evaluate the resistance of masks to synthetic blood penetration.
The medical mask sample is supported on the test device, and 2mL of synthetic blood is sprayed horizontally from a cannula with an inner diameter of 0.84mm to the tested mask at a distance of 300mm. Simulate the scene where the mask is sprayed with blood from the perforated blood vessel, and observe the penetration of synthetic blood on the other side of the mask.
The medical mask samples were tested at the liquid injection pressure corresponding to the liquid injection speed: 450cm/s, 550 cm/s, and 635 cm/s. Record the test results of each jet velocity, and give the blood pressure corresponding to the acceptable quality level limit of 4 for the medical mask.
GB/T 19083-2010 Technical requirements for medical protective masks 5.6 Synthetic blood penetration barrier properties
YY/T 0469-2011 Medical Surgical Mask 5.5 Synthetic Blood Penetration Test
YY/T 0691-2008 "Infectious pathogen protective equipment medical face mask anti-penetration test method of synthetic blood"
The main parameters:
1. Spray distance: adjustable from 300mm to 305mm;
2. Spout diameter: 0.84mm;
3. Jet velocity: 450cm/s, 550cm/s, 635cm/s;
4. Injection pressure: 10.6 kPa (80 mmHg), 16 kPa (120 mmHg), 21.3 kPa (160 mmHg).
1. Pull the handle of the sample clamp on the upper left of the instrument, and pull down the sample clamp to the left. Fix the sample (the standard requires the sample to be taken out of the pretreatment chamber within 60s for testing) on the sample holder. If the mask has wrinkles, unfold the folds and fix it on the sample holder to ensure that the target area is a single layer of material. The center serves as the test target area. Close the specimen holder.
2. Press the "Test Start" button. At this time, a certain amount of synthetic blood (surface tension (0.042±0.002) N/m) is sprayed horizontally to the mask under test behind the positioning target, and the timer starts timing at the same time. After the set injection time, the instrument will automatically stop the injection. A test is over. If you need to continue the test, repeat steps 1-2 until all the tests are done.
3. After all the tests are over, remove the synthetic blood residue in the test solution tank, replace it with distilled water, and clean the entire pipeline. After the nozzle sprays clean water, continue to drain all the clean water in the test solution tank. Close the outlet valve on the air compressor and turn off the power switch. Clean the residual liquid tray, clean the work surface, and remove the distilled water in the test solution box.