The UV Aging Test Chamber applies a higher standard of performance characteristics, ease of use, accuracy and safety compared to other UV fluorescent aging chambers, and its verification performance meets or exceeds other brands. Multi-lingual touch screen interface, data acquisition via Ethernet connection, high security, optional recirculation spray unit. Additional unique user-friendly features are available.
UV Aging Test Chamber is suitable for aging test of non-metallic materials against sunlight and artificial light. In order to use more safely, pay attention to the following 7 points.
1. After a long period of disuse, if you need to use again, you must carefully check the water source. Power supply and components, to determine the correct before starting the equipment.
2. The test phase should minimize the time of opening the door.
3. The sensing device in the working chamber should not be subjected to strong impact.
4. During the operation of the equipment, be sure to maintain adequate water supply.
5. Non-dedicated operators are not allowed to operate at will.
6. If the equipment fails to troubleshoot by itself, please contact Liuchin Technology.
7. Since UV radiation is a strong hazard to personnel (especially the eyes), operators should minimize exposure to UV radiation, and it is recommended that operators wear protective goggles and sheaths.
UV Aging Test Chamber can quickly and truly reproduce the damage of sunlight, rain and dew on materials. It is used in a wide range of industries, such as: coatings, inks, paints, resins, plastics, printing and packaging, adhesives, automotive and motorcycle industries, cosmetics, metals, electronics, electroplating, pharmaceuticals, etc.