Martindale abrasion and pilling performance tester is used for wool and wool blend woven fabrics, knitted fabrics and non-woven fabrics under a certain pressure of abrasion resistance test and for most fabrics (more suitable for wool woven fabrics) under slight pressure pilling performance test.
1. industrial color touch screen display, control, friendly human-machine interface easy to use, more convenient operation. Chinese and English display can be converted. 2.
2. Each station is counted separately, the number of revolutions can be set in stages, and the process bar graphically displays the test process. With abrasive life automatic prompt function. 3.
3. The test stages (8 stages in total) and the number of tests in each stage can be programmed, or a single program can be run repeatedly to suit various test requirements.
4. The specimen fixture movement guide flap type design, the abrasive loading and clamping operation is more convenient.
5. Adopt DC brushless motor control technology, speed digital setting can also set three speeds, can meet all domestic and foreign method standards.
6. with power failure automatic recovery to the working state function, that is, accidental power failure again after the power can automatically start running until the test is completed.
7. The main components are made of aluminum alloy, with the surface treated by plastic spraying and sandblasting oxidation. The movement guide is made of stainless steel, durable, and the eccentric distance adjustment is made of cylindrical pin plug-in structure, easy to operate, and each grinding head has digital number.
Color touch screen: 7 inch
Number of work stations: 9 work stations
Motion trajectory: 3 modes; 60.5×60.5mm (eccentric distance 30.25mm) and 24×24mm (eccentric distance 12mm) two kinds of Lissajous motion trajectory, respectively, for wear resistance test and balling performance test; another kind of linear reciprocating motion trajectory with a dynamic range of 60.5mm.
Effective diameter of grinding table: φ(121±0.5)mm
Effective friction diameter of the grinding head: φ28.65mm (abrasion resistance test); φ90mm (pucking performance test)
Quality of pressurized material.
A, abrasion resistance test: abrasion resistance clamp component (198±2)g, small block 395g, large block 595g
B. Balling performance test: balling clamp assembly (155±1)g, loading block mass (260±1)g
Pressurized weight: mass ( 2.5±0.5) kg; diameter (120±10) mm
Relative motion speed: (23.5, 47.5, 71.3) r/min optional; national standard 47.5r/min
Number of test stages: 1-8 levels, can be set
Number of tests: 1-999999 times
Setting times: 1-999999 times
Accumulation times: 1-999999 times
Overall dimensions: W950×D714×H384mm
Power supply voltage: AC220V±10%; power: 120W