QS-12 waterproof test system includes the following grades IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6, IPX7 and IPX8 (refer to IEC60529 p.51). The equipment is widely used by authoritative testing institutions for testing electronic and electrical products such as LED lamps and lanterns; it is also used by relevant quality control departments for waterproof testing of housing protection levels. The whole QS-X waterproof level test system includes the following parts.
- Drip Test Chamber (QS-12): Meet the test standard of IPX1 and IPX2. Test chamber size is 800x800x75mm (LxWxH). The diameter of the drip hole is 0.4mm, the interval of the drip hole is 20mm, and the weight of the test sample can be more than 150kg.
- Pendulum tube rain test system (QS-34): meet IPX3 and IPX4 test standard, the pendulum tube radius is 1 m. The pendulum floating angle is 120 degrees for IPX3 grade and 180 degrees for IPX4 grade. The inner diameter of the pendulum tube is 0.4mm, the diameter of the sample automatic rotation base is 600mm, the speed is 1~5rpm and controlled by PLC control board.
- Water supply unit & nozzle test system (QS-56): Water supply tank size is 1000x1000x600mm, (IPX5) nozzle diameter is ф6.3mm and (IPX6) nozzle diameter is ф12.5mm. min in accordance with IPX6 standard.
- Immersion tank test chamber (QS-7): meets IPX7 standard test requirements. The dimensions of the tank are 1000x1000x1200mm and the maximum weight of the sample is 120kg. the equipment comes with two temperature channels and digital display.
- Immersion tank test chamber (QS-8): It meets the requirements of IPX8 standard test. It can simulate testing 0~50m water depth. The size of the tank is 600mm, the height is 1200mm, and the pressure is 10 atmospheres or customized according to customer's requirements. Q: Why should QS-12 equipment use air compressor?
A: The air compressor is auxiliary equipment, and it is not necessary to use the air compressor during the test. Only after the test is over, the air pressure of the air compressor is used to clear out all the water in the drip tray quickly. Therefore, if there is no air compressor, you can also test normally.
Note that if you need to use the air compressor, please take off one or two needles on the drip tray first, and then start the air compressor. This is to avoid the danger of loosening the needles due to too much air pressure in the drip tray. Q: How to avoid sample power cord entanglement
A: During the testing process, the turntable is required to rotate. However, we have designed the turntable to automatically rotate in the opposite direction every minute to avoid tangling of the sample power cord. Just use our standard waterproof plug power cord. Q: How to confirm test results
A: If the sample short-circuits and goes out during the test, it is definitely not up to standard. If the sample still lights up normally, you need to take out the sample, wipe the moisture on the surface, and then open the sample to see if water enters inside, if water enters, it is also not in compliance with the standard.
Specific details, industry-specific rules are different, you can refer to the corresponding industry standards.