The medical protective clothing bursting strength tester adopts the pneumatic method to measure the bursting strength and expansion of knitted fabrics, woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics and other fabrics. Cost-effective.
ISO 13938.2, ASTM D3786, GB/T 7742.2
1. The company has been engaged in testing instruments for more than ten years and has a strong after-sales service team;
2. Be able to deal with various problems in a timely and fast manner, and relieve customers' worries;
3. Spare parts are available to solve the trouble of long delivery time for ordering parts;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various common testing instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and provide testing instruments that meet the new standards in time.
1. The touch screen interface is simple and easy to use;
2. The pneumatic clamping device can effectively prevent the sample from slipping off during the test;
3. Transparent plexiglass cover, built-in LED lighting;
4. Automatic burst sensing system, sensitive and reliable;
5. High-speed AD and processor, high-frequency sampling, high measurement accuracy;
6. With data storage and printing functions.
1. Range: 1.2MPa;
2. Test area:
Standard: 182.5cm2 (Φ30.5mm) and 1250cm2 (Φ79.8mm)
Optional: 250cm2(Φ35.7mm) and 2500cm2(Φ112.8mm)
3. Air pressure: 0.6~0.8MPa;
4. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz;
5. Size: 550×450×690mm (length×width×height)
Customers who have purchased medical protective clothing bursting strength tester, please leave a message for the latest quotation information.