Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester is suitable for cloth, paper, paint, plywood, leather, floor tile, glass, natural rubber, artificial floor, etc. The test method is that the rotating sample bears a pair of wear wheels and applies a specified load. When the sample rotates, the wear wheels are driven to wear the sample. The weight loss of wear is the difference between the weight of the sample before and after the test. Refer to JIS, ASTM and other test specifications.
1) Before the test, prepare the grinding wheel (wear and tear) required for the material of the test piece, and prepare several pieces of fine sandpaper for grinding wheel calibration.
2) After cutting out the standard test piece (outer diameter 110mm, inner diameter 9mm, thickness 3mm), stick one side of double-sided tape on the back of the test piece, after removing the sticker on the other side, weigh the test piece and record it below the decimal point Four.
3) Check whether the power supply meets the voltage specified on the nameplate, and if so, connect the power supply.
4) Raise the test lever arm, then start the power supply and run it first, check whether the machine is running normally, then lift up the test arm and the vacuum arm, and remove the test piece fixing nut and "gasket (ring)", Loosen the fixing ring fixing screw with a wrench and pick up the fixing ring.
5) Cut the prepared fine sandpaper into a model of the test piece, and finally place the center hole on the screw, put the gasket on, fix the nut with the test piece, and fix the fine sandpaper on the disc.
6) Put the fixing ring on, flatten the sandpaper, and tighten the fixing ring and fixing nut with a wrench.
7) Select the grinding wheel according to the test standard, loosen and remove the grinding wheel fixing nut, install the grinding wheel, and then tighten and fix it.
8) According to the test standard, place the required weights in the weight countermeasures
9) Set the number of test revolutions to 50 times (you can set the number of test revolutions according to the different needs of the test), put down the test arm and the cleaning arm, turn on the power switch and the switch of the vacuum cleaner, adjust the air volume, and turn on the motor switch to start the operation. . For H-22# grinding wheel, before each operation of the test piece wear test, grind it with fine grinding wheel 50 times. For CS-17# grinding wheel, grind it with sandpaper 50 times only before the first test piece wear of the new grinding wheel. .
10) After 50 times of sanding, turn off the power, take out the sandpaper according to the reverse steps of 1, 2, and 3, and place the test piece according to the steps 1, 2, and 3.
11) Set the number of test revolutions to 1000 times, use a plastic tape to stick the sand layer on the grinding wheel, check whether the double-sided tape of the test piece is smooth and stick the test piece to the test disc, and then repeat the step 10.
12) When the set number of tests is reached, the power will be automatically cut off.
13) After the machine is stopped, remove the sand layer on the leather surface with a small brush, and take off the test piece together with the double-sided tape and weigh it with a precision scale, count it to four places below the decimal point, and record it. The test value can be calculated according to the formula. .
QINSUN is a manufacturer of Taber Abrasion Resistance Tester for more than 20 years, if you want to buy it, please leave us a message!