UV Accelerated Weathering Tester uses fluorescent ultraviolet lamps that can best simulate the UV spectrum in sunlight, and combines temperature control, humidity supply and other devices to simulate discoloration, brightness, intensity drop, cracking, peeling, chalking, oxidation and other damage to the material. Sunlight (UV segment) high temperature, high humidity, condensation, dark cycle and other factors, and through the synergistic effect between ultraviolet light and moisture, the single light resistance or single humidity resistance of the material is weakened or invalidated, so it is widely used in materials. For the evaluation of weather resistance, the equipment has the characteristics of providing the best sunlight UV simulation, low cost of use and maintenance, easy to use, and the equipment uses a program controller to automatically run the test cycle, with a high degree of automation, good lighting stability, and high test results reproducibility.
1. Each microorganism in the UV Accelerated Weathering Tester has its specific UV kill and lethal dose standards. The dose is the product of irradiation intensity and irradiation time (bactericidal dose=irradiation intensity·irradiation time/K=I·T), that is, the irradiation dose of ultraviolet rays depends on the intensity and irradiation time of ultraviolet rays, high intensity, short time and low intensity. Long-term exposure has the same effect.
2. The calcite LED tube will age slowly after a period of application, and the compressive strength of direct ultraviolet rays will decrease. In order to achieve the actual effect of complete disinfection and sterilization, the direct compressive strength of the calcite lamp should be regularly maintained. When it is found that the compressive strength is insufficient, it should be replaced first.
3. Ultraviolet rays can only travel in a straight line and have weak working ability. All paper strips, lead glass and plastics have greatly reduced direct compressive strength. Therefore, in the process of disinfection and sterilization, the disinfection and sterilization position should be fully exposed to ultraviolet rays as much as possible, and the LED tube should be scrubbed in time to prevent damage to the ultraviolet penetration rate and direct compressive strength.
4. Ultraviolet rays have a great stimulating effect on the body skin. There is no need to use UV lamps in many people's premises, let alone LED lamps that are lit by the eyes. Because short- and medium-wave UV rays cannot pass through glass, wearing glasses can prevent eye injuries.
5. Ozone LED lamps generally cannot be used in the staff theme activities of UV Accelerated Weathering Tester. Ozone will promote the coagulation of hemoglobin concentration, resulting in insufficient oxygen production, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, and endangering physical and mental health. When the ozone concentration reaches >0.3ppm (mg/m2), it will cause serious damage to the body.
6. The blue-violet glow in the UV Accelerated Weathering Tester bottom pressure discharge lamp is the mercury vapor pressure. Although the compressive strength of mercury vapor pressure is still related to UV light, it does not mean the compressive strength of UV light. In other words, the human eye cannot judge the compressive strength of UV light.
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester lamps and reflectors ensure the concentration of UV energy and avoid damage to workers. The reflector must be made of 253.7nm UV material that attracts less reflection. The aluminum whose surface is oxidized and polished has a large reflection coefficient for short-wave ultraviolet rays, so the reflection system of the ultraviolet lamp is generally made of aluminum.