The UV Accelerated Weathering Tester is used to simulate UV radiation and condensation in natural sunlight. In this way, operators are inevitably affected by ultraviolet radiation, which is harmful to the human body.
Ultraviolet radiation mainly causes radiation damage to the exposed skin of the eyes and face, so the operator should try not to look directly at the lamp tube to prevent conjunctivitis. And when using it, be careful not to let the ultraviolet light source directly irradiate people to prevent erythema on the skin.
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester uses can reproduce the damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew. The device conducts the test by exposing the material to be tested to a controlled alternating cycle of sunlight and moisture while raising the temperature. The device uses UV fluorescent lamps to simulate sunlight, and can also simulate the effects of moisture through condensation or spray. ~
1. During the operation of the equipment, a sufficient water source must be maintained;
2. In the test phase, the time for opening the door should be minimized;
3. Non-professional operators shall not operate at will;
4. Please contact the manufacturer when the equipment fails to troubleshoot by itself;
5. If you need to use it again after a long time, you must carefully check the water source, power supply and various components, and then start the equipment after confirming that it is correct;
6. Because ultraviolet radiation has strong hazards to personnel (especially eyes), operators should minimize exposure to ultraviolet rays.
To learn more about UV Accelerated Weathering Tester, follow qinsun Instruments!