The fabric wettability tester can be used to evaluate the water repellency of the fabric surface. The instrument is an all-metal frame. Quantitative distilled water passes through a standard nozzle and sprays the sample at a distance of 150mm below 45 degrees. After the test, the sample surface is compared with the standard chart , Rating. It is currently the main equipment for fabric water repellency testing.
YY0469-2011 medical surgical mask;
Quantitative distilled water is sprayed on the sample to be tested 150mm below the nozzle through a standard nozzle at 45°. After the test, the surface of the sample is compared and graded with the standard chart.
The main parameters:
1. Glass funnel: Ф150×150 (capacity 500ml);
2. Sample security angle: 45°;
3. The distance between the nozzle and the center of the sample: 150mm;
4. Water spray volume: 250ml;
5. Funnel diameter: 150±5mm;
6. Funnel height: 195±10mm;
7. Test height: 150±2mm;
8. Test medium: clean water;
9. Control mode: manual.
1. Put the sample on a metal ring with a diameter of 152mm with the front side facing up to ensure that its surface is flat and wrinkle-free.
2. Place the metal ring with the sample on the table of the tester, pay attention to the position of the sample when placing it, and make sure that the center of the sample ring is exactly aligned with the center of the spray pattern ring. For some diagonal, bead or similar striped structures, when the sample ring is placed on the table, the direction of its stripes should be placed diagonally to the direction of the water flow.
3. Pour 250ml of deionized water with a temperature of 27±1℃ into the funnel of the tester, and let it spray on the sample within 25-30 seconds. When pouring deionized water, the beaker should not touch the funnel. If the funnel moves, it will change the spray pattern and shape of the sample. The spraying time must be between 25-30 seconds, otherwise the nozzle must be checked to see if its hole is enlarged or blocked.
4. Hold one side of the sample ring, turn the sample face down, and quickly tap the other side towards a hard object, then rotate the sample 180° horizontally, hold the original striking place and quickly strike the original grip again , To pat off the unwetted water droplets on the surface of the sample.