The Tensile Strength Tester also known as a materials testing machine , it is applicable to testing tensile stress, compressive stress, shearing force, peeling force, and elongation of materials, components, and finished product for metal, plastic, rubber, textile, synthetic chemicals, wire and cable, leather, ect.
This machine is a type of equipment used to test the tensile strength properties of materials such as rubber, plastics, and textiles. This device is designed to apply mechanical force on a sample material until it breaks or ruptures, measuring the amount of force applied during the process.
1. Tested sample: laminated materials, wood, leather, rubber & plastic, metal material, etc.
2. Different test with different grips: tensile, peel, tear, heat seal, adhesive, bend and open force.
3. Deformation under defined load: Test deformation under defined load of tested sample
4. Load under defined deformation: Test load under defined deformation of tested sample
5. Software can issue word/excel report with results for max. force, elongation, tensile strength, peel strength, tear strength, compression strength, etc.
GB/T 16491-2008、GB/T2282002、GB/T232、GB/T7314、TAPPI-T804、JIlS-Z0212ASTM-D642、QB/T1048、BS EN ISO 12048、GB/T4857.16、GB/T8167、GB/T8168