The medical clothing hydrostatic head tester is used to determine the liquid permeability and blood permeability of protective materials such as medical clothing, outdoor sportswear, umbrellas, waterproof fabrics and rash suits. The following is the procedure for the hydrostatic head tester for medical clothing:
1. Prepare the sample: prepare the medical surgical suit or other protective clothing to be tested.
2. Prepare the tester: Plug the medical clothing hydrostatic head tester into a power outlet, start the tester and wait for the tester to enter a stable state.
3. Calibrate the device: Calibrate the tester using the included calibration device to ensure the accuracy of the test results.
4. Mounting the sample: Place the sample on the test platform and adjust the height of the test platform so that the water flow covers the surface of the sample evenly.
5. Set the test parameters: Set the test parameters on the tester, such as test time and pressure, and adjust accordingly as required.
6. Carry out the test: Start the tester and begin the test. During the test, you should pay attention to the water flow on the surface of the sample to ensure that the water flow is uniform and covers a wide area.
7. Tallying the results: When the test is complete, the tester will automatically calculate the test results. The test results can be recorded on the test instrument or exported to a computer.
8. Evaluate the test results: Based on the test results evaluate whether the waterproof performance of the medical or other protective clothing meets the requirements of national or regional standards.
1. Before carrying out the test, you should ensure that the tester is in good calibration, otherwise the test results may be inaccurate.
2. When carrying out the test, special attention should be paid to safety issues, such as preventing the test platform from sliding and preventing short-circuiting of the power cord and water pipes.
3. Multiple tests can be carried out as required to ensure the accuracy and stability of the test results.
4. After the test, the test platform and the test instrument should be cleaned in time to maintain the service life of the test instrument and the accuracy of the test results.
The F1670 hydrostatic head tester is a test equipment developed and produced by our company Shanghai Qianshui Precision Electromechanical Technology Co!