Impact testing machine is a material testing machine that applies an impact test force to a specimen to perform an impact test. Impact testing machines are divided into manual pendulum impact testing machines, semi-automatic impact testing machines, digital impact testing machines, microcomputer-controlled impact testing machines, falling hammer impact testing machines, and non-metal impact testing machines.
Next Generation Impactor (NGI) has a fault when the self-servicing.
1. When doing the tensile test, the specimen fracture is always broken on both sides.
2. Poor sensitivity of the dial pointer, pendulum position is not normal, Next Generation Impactor (NGI) pendulum is not allowed to vertical mark.
3. Hammer return position is not normal, sometimes fast and sometimes slow. The passive needle does not stop well at any position and does not overlap with the main needle.
4. When loading, the oil circuit system leaks seriously or the oil pipe is broken.
5. After the specimen breaks, the pendulum falls back quickly, causing impact.
Usually, the solutions for Next Generation Impactor (NGI) failure are
1. The jaws are not put correctly when they are clamped, and the jaws should be made to clamp the specimen symmetrically as required.
2. Poor quality jaws, damaged teeth, in addition to affecting the jaws are not centered, but also make the specimen slippage during the test, so that the yield point is difficult to identify. This time should be replaced jaws.
3. lifting guide wheel adjustment is not correct, so that the upper and lower jaws are not centered. Should be processed a test rod, the upper and lower jaws tensioned, based on the two force column measured with a percentage table, until the adjustment qualified. Replace the oil with suitable viscosity. Check whether the oil system joints are tightened, and if there is a need to replace the gasket, replace it in time. If the oil pipe is ruptured, check whether the oil system joints are tightened, and replace the gasket in time if there is a need to replace it. If the oil pipe is ruptured, then it needs to be replaced with a higher strength oil pipe. In addition, observe whether the oil feed valve, relief valve piston is topped off or installed backwards.